Why have a trust? Legally owning, operating, and possessing a firearm is strictly regulated by both state and federal governments. A Gun Trust is a trust entity established for the purpose of ensuring your firearms are privately owned, managed, and protected--both during your life and after you die.
We at Atchison Outfitters recommend MoKaN Gun Trusts to help you get and keep items such as suppressors, machine guns/automatic weapons, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, as well as other destructive devices.
Not having a trust or having a cheap trust could cause you legal trouble without you even realizing it. That is why we endorse using a legal service that is only a phone call away.
Unlike many do-it-yourself and gun shop forms, all of our Gun Trust Editions comply with BOTH federal and State law.
MoKaN Gun Trusts Bronze Edition | $250
- Designed for individuals who only want to cover NFA firearms;
- Allows you to obtain NFA firearms with minimal requirements (no CLEO signature, fingerprints, or photographs);
- Simplified trust design and budget-friendly;
- Allows NFA firearm owners to designate lifetime beneficiaries to possess firearms owned by the Trust to avoid “accidental felonies” and minimize taxes and fees;
- No opportunity to provide for the distribution of your firearms after you die.
MoKaN Gun Trusts Silver Edition | $500
- Includes everything in the Bronze Edition;
- Contains all the legal benefits of a complete trust, including privacy and probate avoidance;
- Most commonly used Gun Trust;
- Can be utilized for ownership of both NFA and conventional firearms;
- Perfect choice for owners with large gun collections;
- Allows you to plan for how you want your collection maintained and distributed after your death;
- Can be easily updated;
- Includes all supporting documents to assist with trust funding and administration after you die;
- Gives you the opportunity to meet with Jennifer Mickelson, J.D., to receive one-on-one estate planning advice.
MoKaN Gun Trusts Gold Edition | $1000 and up
- Includes everything in the Bronze and Silver Editions;
- Complete, Complex Trust;
- Appropriate if you:
- Want to own firearms in more than one state;
- Wish to create a legacy for family members to use firearms for generations to come;
- Have the desire to gift firearms to charity;
- Want to continue a firearms legacy in your community